lundi 31 août 2015

Building a Custom Gamemode

Hello.

I would like to create a Gamemode, I have not coded in PAWN before - I am a C# programmer, mostly game coding.

The Gamemode would be:
- Roleplaying
- It would use all three main cities:
LV - mainly for car related stuff. Races, car trading, car tuning
SF - mainly for business related stuff. Businesses, houses, banks
LS - mainly for PVP related stuff. This city would be in a constant gang war, between dynamically created player factions, fighting over territories. Drug stores, gun shops etc.
- A job system, with jobs like Trucker, Car Dealer, Pilot, Drug/Gun Dealer, Cop [as in player owned shops mainly, but also in person]
- A dynamic economy, with players supplying their shops [guns, cars, drugs, whatever] themselves, OR hiring a transporter/trucker to bring them stuff from the factories

That's a general picture of what I'm aiming at.

Now. Would that be possible to do? Can someone point me to the resources [good tutorials] I would need specifically?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire