vendredi 20 juin 2014

Helm in mselection.inc

C:\Documents and Settings\KEKEH\My Documents\Downloads\Awesome Life Roleplay\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(192) : error 017: undefined symbol "TEXT_DRAW_FONT_MODEL_PREVIEW"

C:\Documents and Settings\KEKEH\My Documents\Downloads\Awesome Life Roleplay\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(196) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"

C:\Documents and Settings\KEKEH\My Documents\Downloads\Awesome Life Roleplay\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(197) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"

C:\Documents and Settings\KEKEH\My Documents\Downloads\Awesome Life Roleplay\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "mZoom"

C:\Documents and Settings\KEKEH\My Documents\Downloads\Awesome Life Roleplay\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Zrot"

C:\Documents and Settings\KEKEH\My Documents\Downloads\Awesome Life Roleplay\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Yrot"

C:\Documents and Settings\KEKEH\My Documents\Downloads\Awesome Life Roleplay\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Xrot"

C:\Documents and Settings\KEKEH\My Documents\Downloads\Awesome Life Roleplay\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "modelindex"



How to fix ?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire