lundi 26 mai 2014

[Include] SetPlayerPosEx... - With Interior Streaming!


SetPlayerPosEx - With Interior Streaming!

Ahoy. I got half way through making a tutorial on how you should teleport & stream players but I thought I'd make an include for it. This also allows you to set a player's coordinates, facing angle, virtual world, and interior with one line of code. A video demonstration is below,



http://ift.tt/1tFxWQc

This video shows how I am teleported & streamed into an interior. The map shown is not mine. It can be found on SA:MP Forums.



Functions:


pawn Code:




SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, Float: X, Float: Y, Float: Z, Float: Angle, VW = 0, Interior = 0);





Download:

Pastebin - Click Here

Solidfiles - Click Here



I hope you find this useful. I haven't found any bugs, how-ever if you spot one please report it so it can be fixed in the next version!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire