mardi 16 septembre 2014

[Tutorial] How to ,,Port Forward” ! (Simple + Screens)

I ntroduction:



•Hello ! Today I will show you how to ,,Port Forward your IP” , because I saw much peoples need it !



•First ... I don.t know if my pictures are bugged , so I put Imgur link in any cases !

•If I made a mistakes , please , send me in commentaries , or pm , etc ! Just send me !







•Let.s start....





•First.. we go to the Start button !





Link if pictures are bugged : Click me!



•In that Searchbox write ,,cmd,, or go to Run -- cmd



•Now open that cmd !

•You will have someting like:





Link if pictures are bugged : Click me!



•There you need to write ,,ipconfig

•And you will get something like :





Link if pictures are bugged : Click me!



•Then you need to search about IPv4 Adress!

•I have IPv4 Adress right here :





Link if pictures are bugged : Click me!



•And you need to copy that IPv4 Adress and put that IP in a Notepad !



•Then open a browser , and go to www.whatismyip.com

Click here to go to that link !

•Then you need to copy that IP, and put him in write bar !

•I have something like :





Link if pictures are bugged : Click me!



*REMEMBER*

•Them will ask you for Username and Password !



•Username and password are:



Username:admin

Password:admin



•Then you need to press on ,,Basic,,



Link if pictures are bugged : Click me!



•Then you need to press on ,,NAT,,





Link if pictures are bugged : Click me!



•Then you need to press on ,,Virtual Server,,





Link if pictures are bugged : Click me!



•Then you need to make something like :





Link if pictures are bugged : Click me!



•Then you must to press Submit!





Link if pictures are bugged : Click me!



•Then you can open your Sa-mp Server, and go to www.whatismyip.com, copy that IP, and if you give at your friends, them can join, and play with you ! Click here to go at WhatIsMyIp.Com !



*REMEMBER*

•If my pictures are bugged, SORRY, but I put link to Imgur.com Images !

•If the problem persists and if you give that Ip to anther players and still not working, make sure you have:

-Newest Sa-mp version (0.3z in this moment);

-Make sure Query is setted 1 in your server.cfg !;

-Make sure you have entered correct IP/Port! ;

-Make sure your server it is on (Open sa-mp server for non-hosted servers);





•I hope I helped somebody ! :)





EDIT: I.M VERY VERY SORRY , BUT SCREENS ARE BUGGED , SO DON.T JUDGE ME , IT.S NOT WORKING TO PUT SCREENS RIGHT HERE, BUT I PUT LINK TO IMGUR ! :) !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire