mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Linux?

Whenever I try to start my linux server (Using nohup) I got Debian 7 here

It adds ' at my file, What I did:

When at Root used

cd samp03

Then it take me to my samp files folder where my samp server files etc is and gamemodes folder then./.

nohup ./samp03svr &

Then it says:

not found etc but the file is there



Other: What I did.


Code:



login as: root

Linux secret 2.6.32-042stab093.4 #1 SMP Mon Aug 11 18:47:39 MSK 2014 x86_64



The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;

the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the

individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.



Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent

permitted by applicable law.

Last login: Wed Oct 29 12:06:37 2014 from -----

root@secret:~# cd samp03

root@secret:~/samp03# nohup ./samp03svr &

[1] 1853

root@secret:~/samp03# nohup: ignoring input and appending output to `nohup.out'

nohup: failed to run command `./samp03svr': No such file or directory



Please help!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire