mardi 28 octobre 2014

Los Santos Roleplay owner exposed, banning for not going on cam with a minor.


I know I might be banned from San Andreas Multiplayer forums after this but I feel I must show this to the community. Many of you know the most known role-play server, Los Santos Roleplay. Well recently my friend was banned(being a minor & krisk being over 21) for not going on cam. Background information, My friend Frank casually plays around as most people do with saying gay stuff like I love you, so recently after a couple months Frank was contacted by Krisk after being reported. Krisk began to sexually threat Frank with banning him from the server and he was under pressure because Frank enjoyed LS:RP. He was threatened if he didn't go on cam he would be perm banned from LS:RP and completely erased from existence or ever being on LS:RP. My friend was completely sexually harassed. Frank has been through enough lately and he just plays to enjoy his time and I feel this should be put to a stop. In this video you need to watch the whole thing to see the whole situation, at the end he was banned from Los Santos Roleplay forums perm. Frank knew nothing about me recording but he came to me scared and afraid and as a good friend I decided to let the whole SA-MP community know. If this thread gets removed I will post it elsewhere and I will make sure this video spreads and hopefully more people who were sexually harassed by Krisk can finally speak out. Please spread this around and hopefully we can get him fired from FoCo and maybe he will know the pain of all the people who he harassed who are just trying to enjoy there time on SA-MP. Help spread this around please. If any Staff have a problem with this please let me know and just don't delete it. I understand he is a beta tester but if you are gonna seriously let him get away with this then it just proves that you don't care. How would you feel if this was one of your family members or friends that this happened to. Just help get this man removed. We are currently trying to contact other management members but hopefully you all can help with that, please spread this. We will be posting an IC3 Complaint as well. We will be taking legal action hopefully. It was Crack who decided to post this,



VIDEO - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYbh...ture=youtu.bes




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire