mardi 28 juillet 2015

[FilterScript] Simple Real Time Clock SA:MP

Introduction

- It's a simple filter script that show the date , real time and server name top right ! That eGaming RPG it's not my server and it's a server where i played .. That was in my mind when i write that FS .
I Offer support down in comments ! I want you to rate me and be fare (i'm at beginning) . The criticisms are constructive , and yeah , almost i forgot - sorry for my bad english and i hope you understand me :rolleyes:


Credits

- SA:MP Team
- Wiper


How to modify

- You need to edit server name , and you can edit colors too without knowing much things .. So to put your server name in top right you need to search that line in my filter script .

Code:

#define SERV_NAME "eGaming RPG"
to edit colors you need to search that lines :

Code:

#define SNAME_COL 0x8A2BE2FF
#define SDATE_COL 0x7458C1FF
#define STIME_COL 0x1E90FFFF

Colors may be 0xRRGGBBAA , RR = Red | GG = Green | BB = Blue | AA = Alpha . So Hex colors with Alpha at final . There it's a site where you can find colors (Click me) or there with color picker (Click) .

You can modify too months (if you want it to be in your lang) - there

Code:

new const MonthName[][12] =
{
        "January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "June",
        "July",        "August", "September", "October", "November", "December"
};



Screenshot

- Click me

Download

- Pastebin (PWN)
- SolidFiles (PWN+AMX) [RAR]
- SolidFiles (PWN+AMX) [ZIP]


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire