vendredi 24 juillet 2015

Ping problem

Hey everybody,

Since a good week in SAMP I'm experiencing lag IG and I notice whenever I start my samp, the ping is bouncing all over the place. From what used to be a ping around ~100 with difference off about 5 turned in a ping bouncing between 100 and 150. Also no matter which server I click on the picture always show a ping going insane, reaching differences of 100 in a matter of seconds. Now I checked with my ISP, nothing wrong there. My speedtest results show a steady ping and my internet connection is one of the best around in my country. This ping translates itself to server lag IG and therefor making it unplayable.

Summarizing:
Router reset plenty of times.
ISP is experiencing no issues.
My internet is stable, high speeds.
Nothing changed on my setup whilst playing.
I'm not using any mods.
This is not FPS lag, but internet lag.

Suggestions?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire