mardi 7 avril 2020

Need advice selecting a NEW SIM RIG KIT [Mid - High end]

OLD SETUP: Home made metal frame, Thrustmaster T500RS with T3PA Pro and TH8A shifter.

Platform: PC

Stuck at home in lock down and I have decided to upgrade my Sim Rig.

Budget: XXXX (2 to 3 grand or so...)

So far I have ordered a 80/20 Black Anodized Aluminium Rig frame. Waiting for delivery....


Base and Wheel: Thinking of a Direct Drive base - wheel (round) combo preferred, without going overboard (around USD $1000 - can stretch).
Any ideas of the best in class at this price point (don't want some buggy boat anchor).

Pedals: Fanatec Clubsport V3 (are these reliable? as I have read a few negative reviews).

Shifter: Fanatec Clubsport SQ V1.5


Looking forward to some valuable advice on kit selection....

ps. I live in Australia. So not everything is available like in USA, UK, EU.


* This article was originally published here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire