mercredi 8 avril 2020

Severe cough meds that really worked

Just though I’d post this as an FYI.

I had the worse cough of my life (broke a rib actually) for 3 weeks (no fever). Didn’t respond to earlier meds and inhalers. The doc got concerned because of my age (plus was worried I’d infect my wife and subsequently infect her entire physical therapy department) and tested me. She subsequently and voluntarily took 4 weeks off (although having over a year of vacation stored up, helped considerably, lol).

The antibiotic called Azithromycin was taken for 5 days. The cough started resolving in 2, 99% gone in 5. The inhaler used is called an Advair Diskus and I’ll ween off that in the upcoming weeks.

After 3 weeks, finally got my test results back and as suspected, they were negative.

I hope that you are all doing well.


* This article was originally published here

1 commentaire:

  1. How to Create a Gambling Account at Gambling Sites - Dr.MCD
    Learn 청주 출장샵 how to 구리 출장마사지 sign in to Gambling Sites. 김해 출장마사지 Learn how to deposit and withdraw 김포 출장샵 your real 군산 출장마사지 money using our guide.

    RépondreSupprimer