lundi 21 juillet 2014

Looking for some Skin Modeler

Hello everybody, sorry for the title of topic :D



As you can know, I released a zombie adventure movie from SA-MP called "Afterlife" about a year ago.



http://ift.tt/1p30IWu



And two weeks ago I decided that I would begin to write a story about Afterlife 2... but I still don't know. I have a dificult situation now. The biggest problem are skins so far. I have a great idea for a beginning of my next movie, but I need skins. My friend Yokerclown, who made more effects for my movies, tries to make skins for me, but he is not a professional modeler, so result was bad and the work is pretty hard. I need to remake some skins. Change heads/bodies to default or to downloaded skins.



Programs used: 3D Studio Max with Kam's Scripts; Zmodeler



So I have a question. Is anyone here who would help me and make skins for the movie? Reward: Good feeling... I know, nobody is probably going to answer me. But I'm trying to ask you.. and my movie also don't earn any money.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire