mardi 18 novembre 2014

Making money from my website

Hey guys. I've been running this satire/fake news page (www.manilalink.com) for less than a week and I've noticed that the traffic on it is pretty amazing (for me). In less than 7 days, I've managed to hit almost 200k (at the time of this posting) views from 110k unique visitor IPs. Daily, I get around 20k to 40k visits. My question is, how should I take advantage of this situation?



I want to monetize my site, but I'm still waiting for Google to review my AdSense application and I've heard it could take quite awhile.



Of course, I've searched Google for alternatives, but I want to know if any other monetization schemes have worked for you guys in the past or maybe you have ones that you're using right now to monetize your site.



To mods: I didn't know if I was allowed to link the site that this topic pertains to. If it's not, just remove the link please. :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire