dimanche 5 avril 2015

Filterscripts

Hi, I would like a bit of help regarding filterscripts/dynamic objects.



Do you have to place a filterscript in the server.cfg in order for it to work correctly or should it work perfectly by loading it into the server via rcon command without placing it in the server.cfg file?



The reason I ask is because I am attempting to load a filterscript via rcon command and it is not loading any objects. However if I load the filterscript in the server.cfg file the objects appear as they should.



Please note the following;

- I am using a blank gamemode with no other filterscripts running.

- I am using Incognito's Streamer Plugin to create the dynamic objects.

- I have searched the forum for any possible fix or reasoning behind my issue and have failed to find an answer.



Any advice is welcomed.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire