vendredi 22 juillet 2016

Blueberry Prison Roleplay : The Trailer

Finally,
I worked few hours on editing the videos and it's Finally here!
Before we start the video, I want to say a couple of things.

I want to thank everybody who joined and supported the video,Trailer,
I couldn't go through with you bros and friends.

This is the Credits list :
Thank you so much for helping me making this video!
I appreciate all of you felles!

/////
Credits
////
Jay_Green - Actor - Inmate/Guard/Swat
Alvaro_Cruz - Actor - Inmate
Devin_Marbury - Actor - Inmate/Guard
Frank_Johnson - Actor - Inmate/Guard
Michael_Kilbane - Actor - Inmate
Jack_Coleman - Jackpot/Inmate/Swat/Guard
Adam_Kane - Admin assistance/Actor - Inmate/Guard/Swat
Pablo Mendez- Admin Assistance/Actor - Inmate
Jack_Waterson - Actor - Inmate
Amy_West - Actor - Inmate
Mateo_Leon - Actor - Inmate
Andrew Lankes - Actor - Doctor
Michael_Keogh - Actor - Doctor
Dustin_Blackburn - Actor - The Knifed Man/Inmate
Roberto_Mendez - Admin assistance - N/A
Max Daneel - Director - Assistance/Camera/Record/Edit
If I missed anybody else, Please PM me and i will add you,
Thank you everybody for this amazing support!

Songs:
twenty one pilots- Heathens (from Suicide Squad- The Album)
Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better

This is the Video!
https://youtu.be/IBU7V4FOiOs

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Blueberry Prison Roleplay : The Trailer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire