mercredi 23 avril 2014

Audio Stream Not Playing

Hey guys,



I'm using this script under OnPlayerConnect:



PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "http://ift.tt/1hmmrJb;);



And then at the bottom of the server at the commands:



CMD:stopstream(playerid,params[])

{

StopAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid);

SendClientMessage(playerid, whitee, "The music stream has been stopped.");

return 1;

}



The stream starts but its no music. Its like muting your speakers. When I write /stopstream, the stream stops and I hear the other GTA sounds. So the problem lies in PlayAudioStreamForPlayer.



I do have the <streamer> include.



Can somebody tell me the problem or give another script? Basically I want the stream to start OnPlayerConnect and not stop until the player types /stopstream.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire