lundi 21 avril 2014

[GameMode] BattleField San Andreas.

Hello community, I would like to present you with BattleField San Andreas, a little custom gamemode that I made for myself.This was my first script I have ever made, so please go easy on me :).



What the script includes:



(1). 2 teams, USA and China.

(2).Class system

(3).Team chat.

(4).Some vehicles only driveable to a certain class such as Hunters and Hydras.

(5).Ability to change classes on your team with the type of a command.

(6). YSI Database. [WARNING]: For some reason when you register the password does not save, but it works on my other scripts, Just letting you know.

(7).A few custom mappings, some made by me, a the AA one is made by a fellow SAMP mapper.

(8).The score is able to be saved and the kills and deaths.



What you need to have:

(1).SSCANF plugin for the team chat.

(2).Streamer for the objects

(3).Users files in your scriptfiles for the player account saving.



Some screenshots:









Download:

http://ift.tt/1eWnIaS



Please REP + if you like it :), thanks :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire