mardi 29 avril 2014

Xbox 360 Controller for Windows 8

Hi. I recently bought a laptop lenovo i5 x64 4gb ram. But before that day I'd check some pc games like nba2k14, fifa, saint row, need for speed rivals, and mostly these games can be played using xbox 360 controller for windows. So I got interested and keep googling some information before I buy a xbox controller. So now, I want to ask if its going to work with windows 8? I saw the official microsoft website regarding the driver for Xbox 360 Controller for Windows and it doesn't have windows 8 compatibility.



Have anyone here tried xbox 360 controller with windows 8?



Anyway, I have ps3 controller and it works with windows 8 but I can only play nba, and as I said earlier most pc games are compatible with xbox controller.



P.S: I wanted to play using xbox controller because my cousin from different country will come to visit us. You know to enjoy his 1-2 weeks just like we were kids before.



Sorry for my bad english. Tho i'm pretty sure you know my point.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire