lundi 26 janvier 2015

a decent hosting provider...

Hey people. So I'm pretty pissed off right now because of OVH. I paid for a VPS in Saturday and still don't have it. and today they telling me to create an new account and do your order (pay again). What kind of bullshit is that? So yeah anyway. I'm done with OVH.



I'm looking for a good hosting company. I tried looking at 'List of servers' thread. Anyhow I just want to make sure. I do have MySQL based script and I tired to run it on 2,3 linux VPS's with no luck. Always having problems with MySQL plugin.



So I'm wondering if I buy a server from a hosting provider which is running on CentOS. will it work? coz I'm not sure If I was doing something wrong while I was testing.



Which provider would you recommend? Will that MySQL plugin error come up again?



PS: I was thinking about HostSkool. Are there any good on them? What do you think? IF there's any existing users of it, please share your experience with their service, support.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire