jeudi 29 janvier 2015

These phishers are getting smarter..

This might be an useless thread, but well, deal with it.



So, yesterday I got a message on my phone from google of a verification code to recover my account, I checked my gmail immediately, nothing happened. Today, I got a phishing email from "Google" that there was suspicious activity in my account, there was a link included, thank god I didn't click on it, the first thing I did was check the IP they said had accessed my account, it was fake. I checked the sender's email and it was from aol, I immediately reported it. Anyways, I'm saying they're getting smarter because it's an email you would expect to get after a verification code from Google.



Note: this is the first time I almost fell for a phishing email



Note2: if I was to click on the link, what's the most they could have done?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire