vendredi 30 janvier 2015

y_commands BUG after 500+ playerid (includes 500th)

Hello to all scripters.



I need help, and only you can help me. Although, I've my own samp server, and I made a party about 1 hour ago, I crossed the number of 500 players (they were actually 776 players). Everything worked fine for me (because I wasn't 500+ playerid), but... The rest of the players, who had 500+ id - they were bugged. The player who has 500+ ID couldn't actually use commands, but everything rest works fine. I was trying to find in my script (made from 0) what's the problem but I didn't find anything yet. This isn't first time, actually its second. And it's bugged as like as it was when we first time crossed the number of 500th.

PlayerTextdraws, everything rest, maps, and so on, as i said looks good and works good.

I try to figure it out, but I came to my second issue (commands). They aren't working after 500th ID as I said.

I think that it's because of y_commands include, because I use the whole YSI pack, and everything works good, but commands not. I had redefined MAX_PLAYERS to 1000, and everything that needs, but I really don't know how to fix this. I put that redefine just after a_samp include, and before the rest of my includes.



When player (500+) types command, it just doesn't react as it reacts when its under 500th id. Something like return 1; idk.

Yes, and I forgot, the save and load accounts works fine after 500th id, as I told you. Just commands!



So, if you can help me, help.

Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire