samedi 31 janvier 2015

Y_Less is a troll!

like



has anyone else noticed how much of a troll y less is...?




Quote:








Originally Posted by Y_Less

I'm not quite sure where in my message I said anything about fighting. Nor am I sure why you believe there is a tangible relationship between forum position and physical size. Since you are the one proposing this relationship, it stands to reason that if being a moderator makes someone strong, then by your logic not being a moderator must make you weak. But as I said, this is just based on your logic.



Or is it an inverse relationship? Whereby being a moderator makes you strong, but being a lower rank makes you even stronger? And what would happen if you were promoted? Do you instantly change size? If so, we could make a lot of money off this - add mass by the power of forum promotions alone!



I'm just curious about the mechanics of your discovery.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire