samedi 31 janvier 2015

SQLite Not Null

Hi guys,

I've got problem with SQLite field(column). So, in already existed SQLite table I added field and I've set it to INTEGER, default value is 0 and when I want to check NOT NULL check box, I got this



''There is at least one row with this field set to NULL. This makes it impossible to set this flag. Please change the table dana frist.''



So guys, I don't know where is a problem. Also, I've got some setting under table setting, without rowid, but when I want to check checkbox for that setting I've got this



'' Okease add a field which meets the following criteria before setting the without rowid flag:

- Primary key set

- Auto incremenct disabled

- Type INTEGER''



On that table where I added field I didn't checked that setting(without rowid). Thanks :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire