jeudi 29 janvier 2015

GMX, Stop server

Hi guys!



Back with some new questions!



I've read some threads about GMX not working properly and OnPlayerDisconnect not calling when should. I knew about these "bugs" but now I want to fullfill my knowledge.



Let's say I disabled RCON commands in my server. There are only 2 ways of stopping/restarting the server.



Windows



Server.exe started -> Running -> Press "X" at the console and stop the server.



What was called? By order?



Linux



1. START button pressed via game panel -> Server started -> Running -> STOP button pressed via game panel.



What was called? By order?



2. START button pressed via game panel -> Server started -> Running -> RESTART button pressed via game panel.



What was called? By order?



Regards!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire